Send a custom text to one or more families
LENA's texting feature lets users create and send custom text messages to some or all families in a group. Examples might include:
- links to videos to view before the next session
- weather-related last minute session changes
- a relevant community resource or event
- a reminder about something you've asked them to prepare
Follow these steps to create and send texts.
Note: These are one-way texts. Families cannot reply.
1. Choose your group in the context drop-down.
2. In the LENA Home section of the main menu, click Send Text Messages.
3. Choose participants.
Choose all, one, or several children.
(Child must have at least one textable caregiver to be selected.)